Call for Facilitators is closed for Business Agility Conference 2018!
|Call For Facilitators Open Until||29 July 2018|
|Facilitator Notifications||17 August 2018|
|Conference Dates - Sydney||24 – 25 September 2018|
We are aiming for about one facilitator per 10 participants. During the main conference, the format is as follows:
- 3 Sessions per day (grouped by stories - executives, thought leaders, and practitioners)
- 3 Speakers per session
- Each session followed by a Q&A with the Speaker(s) and facilitated deep dives (This is the key role of the facilitator).
The techniques and skills we are looking for in facilitators are:
- Exceptional listening skills
- Willingness to pause and let the flow of conversations happen
- Proactively enable points of interest among the participants. Learn about what the special interests of the participant are and pair them with the other participants with similar interests
- Establish upfront working agreements and alignment expectations at the table
- Ability to Answer questions with questions as a form of exploratory thought process
- Awareness of voice modulation and the power of tone. An assertive, affirmative and confident voice sets the tone of the table
- Openness to share your intentions, expressions and your expectation of learning from the conference with participants.
- Visual facilitation of the high-level points from the talks on talks for the table
- Exploration of different liberating structures to unlock the table conversation
- All accepted facilitators will receive free admission to the conference;